Advance Your Esthetic Skills to Become a Master Esthetician
4 Month* Hands-On Advanced Esthetics Program in Everett
Paroba’s Advanced Esthetics Program is offered exclusively to currently licensed Estheticians who wish to become Master Estheticians in the state of Washington. The course work focuses on advanced techniques including laser and IPL treatments, medium depth peels, lymphatic drainage, aromatherapy, energy work, and skills for working in a medical environment. Hands-on laser training in a professional medical spa is included in your tuition!
- Aug 17thAdvanced Esthetics Program: MON/TUE/WED Paroba College - Everett, WA - Everett, WA Building Y, 9930 Evergreen Way Everett WA USA 98204 Upgrade your training to become a Master Esthetician. Learn a variety of advanced techniques and how to work effectively in a medical environment.https://paroba.edu/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/esthetics.jpgParoba College - Everett, WA
The Advanced Esthetics Program at Paroba College is taught using a variety of methods including lecture and workbooks, demonstrations, written assignments, discussion, question and answer, projects and field trips.
Upon completion of the course requirements, the determined graduate will be able to:
- Project a positive attitude and a sense of personal integrity and self-confidence.
- Practice proper grooming and effective communication skills and visual poise.
- Understand employer-employee relationships and respect the need to deliver worthy service for value received.
- Perform the basic skin care services; work with facial machines including lasers, hair removal, and makeup.
- Apply the theory, technical information and related matter to assure sound judgments, decisions, and procedures.
To ensure continued career success, the graduate will continue to learn new and current information related to techniques, trends, fashions, and methods for career development as a Master Esthetician or related position.
The best way to see if Paroba College is the right fit for you is to contact an admissions representative. Get more information on our programs, class schedules, and financial aid options so that you can make an informed decision.
Convenient Schedule – Attend Just 3 Days Per Week
Many of our students work or have family responsibilities while they go to school. We understand that most people don’t have the luxury of taking time off of their other responsibilities in order to advance their career.
That’s why we designed this program to run just 3-days per week; Monday –Wednesday, 8:00am – 6:30pm. This allows you to complete quickly and balance things like work, family and other commitments.
This program is 480 hours which can be completed in 4 months.*
Is a Career in Beauty Right for You? Find Out! Take the "Paroba Beauty Career Training Readiness Quiz"
This fun, online quiz takes 3 minutes to complete and you’ll get a personalized report. Identify your strengths and social style plus the training and positions you’re best suited for. Get your Beauty Career Training Readiness score now >>
- Professional Esthetician
- Makeup Artist
- Product Representative
- Cosmetic Buyer
- Salon or Day Spa Owner or Manager
- State Board Member/Examiner
Our hands-on program will provide you with the basic practical skills, safety judgments, and proper work habits all under the guidance of our experienced and dedicated Instructors.
You’ll enter the professional world with confidence, fully prepared to build your client base, after gaining so much direct, real-world experience before you graduate.
The primary purpose of the Advanced Esthetics Program is to train the student in the basic manipulative skills, safety judgments, proper work habits, and desirable attitudes necessary to pass the Washington State Board Master Esthetics examination and for competency in job entry-level positions as a Master Esthetician or related career avenue.
Is Advancing Your Esthetics Career Right for You? Get More Info…
If you’re interested in learning more about advancing your Esthetics career, fill out the form on this page to receive more information.
To speak to a friendly and knowledgeable Paroba Admissions Representative, give us a call at 1-888-701-6530.
*Program length when completed in normal time.