Get the Skills to Be a Professional Barber
9 Month* Hands-On Barber Training Program
- Jul 16thBarbering Program: WED/THU/FRI Paroba College - Everett, WA - Everett, WA Building Y, 9930 Evergreen Way Everett WA USA 98204 Prepare to enter the proud tradition of professional barbering by mastering current styling, grooming, shaving and haircutting techniques as well as business fundamentals.https://paroba.edu/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/barber.jpgParoba College - Everett, WA
- Jul 20thBarbering Program: MON/TUE/WED Paroba College - Everett, WA - Everett, WA Building Y, 9930 Evergreen Way Everett WA USA 98204 Prepare to enter the proud tradition of professional barbering by mastering current styling, grooming, shaving and haircutting techniques as well as business fundamentals.https://paroba.edu/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/barber.jpgParoba College - Everett, WA
The Paroba Barbering Diploma program provides the hands-on training, real-world experience and industry support it takes to pursue a rewarding career, without spending years in school.
You’ll feel comfortable and fully prepared to make a smooth transition into the proud tradition of professional barbering in America after completing comprehensive, career-focused training.
Paroba instructors all have years of industry experience and a true passion for helping new artists enter the field. Classes are kept small, so as a student you get the support and attention you deserve. Some of the professional skills taught include:
- Hair-Cutting & Styling (for both men and women)
- Clipper Cutting and Designing
- Shaving and Facial Hair Trimming
- Shampooing and Scalp Treatments
- Fitting and Styling of Artificial Hair
The practical, hands-on education is taught by experienced professionals who will share their passion and industry knowledge with you.
The best way to see if Paroba College is the right fit for you is to contact an admissions representative. Get more information on our programs, class schedules, and financial aid options so that you can make an informed decision.
Convenient Schedule – Attend Just 3 Days Per Week
We understand the demands our students face. Many students are working and/or raising families. Most people don’t have the luxury of taking time off from their other responsibilities in order to go to school.
That’s why we designed this program to run just 3 days per week; Monday – Wednesday or Wednesday – Friday.
Most students complete this 1000-hour program in 9 months.*
“What a great learning environment! Paroba, hats off to you!”
– Jared Rodelas-Kent, Paroba Graduate
Hands-On Experience – Work with Real Clients
You don’t learn barbering just from textbooks – you learn it on the shop floor. As a student in this program, you’ll have the opportunity to work with real clients in our on-campus salon/barbershop.
Under the guidance of experienced educators, you’ll provide clients with the same types of services offered in respected professional barbershops.
You’ll enter the professional world with confidence, fully prepared to build your client base, after gaining so much direct, real-world experience before you graduate.
Is a Barbering Career Right for You? Find Out! Take the "Paroba College Barbering Career Readiness Quiz"
This fun, online quiz takes 3 minutes to complete and you’ll get a personalized report. Identify your strengths and social style plus the training and positions you’re best suited for. Get your Barbering career readiness score now >>
The Right Tools For the Job
To be a successful professional Barber, you need the specialized equipment including razors, combs, clippers, irons and more. To ensure you start your career on the right foot, as a Paroba student you’ll receive a complete Barber Tool Kit.
The kit is yours to keep and will help you make a smooth transition from student to barbering professional. Click here for more information on the Barber Tool Kit.
As a graduate of this program you’ll be fully prepared and eligible to sit for the Washington State Board Exam, required to become a Licensed Barber in Washington. Our barbers work in barbershops and salons throughout Washington.
Is a Career in Barbering Right for You? Get More Info…
If you’re interested in learning more about a career as a licensed Barber, and exploring whether this is the right path for you, fill out the form on this page to receive more information.
To speak to a friendly and knowledgeable Paroba Admissions Representative, give us a call at
* Program length when completed in normal time.