Get the Skills to Be a
Hair Design Professional
11 Month* Hands-On Hair Design Training Program
- Oct 1stCosmetology Program: WED/THU/FRI Paroba College - Everett, WA - Everett, WA Building Y, 9930 Evergreen Way Everett WA USA 98204 Learn the art & science of hair design, makeup, nails and more and prepare for an exciting career as a well-rounded beauty professional.https://paroba.edu/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/cosmetology-page-2.jpgParoba College - Everett, WA
- Oct 5thCosmetology Program: MON/TUE/WED Paroba College - Everett, WA - Everett, WA Building Y, 9930 Evergreen Way Everett WA USA 98204 Learn the art & science of hair design, makeup, nails and more and prepare for an exciting career as a well-rounded beauty professional.https://paroba.edu/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/cosmetology-page-2.jpgParoba College - Everett, WA
The Hair Design Certificate Program provides the hands-on training, practical salon experience and industry support it takes to pursue a rewarding career in hair design, without spending years in school.
You’ll feel comfortable and fully prepared to make a smooth transition into the creative salon environment setting after completing comprehensive, career-focused training at Paroba.
Paroba instructors all have years of industry experience and a true passion for helping new artists enter the field. Classes are kept small, so as a student you get the support and attention you deserve. Some of the professional skills taught include:
- Hair Cutting & Styling (Men & Women)
- Chemical Texturizing
- iStraight Japanese Chemical Relaxing
- Fitting and Styling of Artificial Hair/Extensions
- Product Knowledge
- Retail Sales
- and more!
Plus, advanced techniques in barbering, such as shaves, facial hair trimming and design, and fades.
The best way to see if Paroba College is the right fit for you is to contact an admissions representative. Get more information on our programs, class schedules, and financial aid options so that you can make an informed decision.
Convenient Schedule – Attend Just 3 Days Per Week
Many of our students work or have family responsibilities while they go to school. We understand that most people don’t have the luxury of taking time away from their other responsibilities in order to pursue a new career.
That’s why we designed the program to run just 3 days per week:
- Monday – Wednesday, 8:00 a.m. – 6:30 p.m OR
- Wednesday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
This full-time program allows you to complete the program quickly while balancing things like work, family and other commitments.
Most students complete this 1400-hour program in 11 months.*
“What a great learning environment! Paroba, hats off to you!”
– Jared Rodelas-Kent, Paroba Graduate
Hands-On Experience in a Real Salon
Hair designing isn’t learned from textbooks; it’s learned in the salon. As a student in this program, you’ll have the opportunity to work with real clients in our on-campus salon.
Under the guidance of experienced hair design educators, you’ll provide a wide variety of clients with the same types of services offered in high-end salons, spas, and barbershops.
You’ll enter the professional world with confidence, fully prepared to build your client base after gaining so much direct, real-world experience before you graduate.
Is a Career in Beauty Right for You? Find Out! Take the "Paroba Beauty Career Training Readiness Quiz"
This fun, online quiz takes 3 minutes to complete and you’ll get a personalized report. Identify your strengths and social style plus the training and positions you’re best suited for. Get your Beauty Career Training Readiness score now >>
The Right Tools For the Job
To be a successful hair design professional, you need specialized equipment, including styling and barber combs, hair scissors, curling and straightening irons, clippers, and more. To ensure you start your career on the right foot, as a Paroba student you’ll receive a complete Hair Design Tool Kit.
The kit is yours to keep and will help you make a smooth transition from student to hair design professional. Click here for more information on the Hair Design Tool Kit.
State & Specialty Licenses
As a graduate of this program, you’ll be eligible to sit for the Washington State Board Exam, required to become a Licensed Hair Designer in Washington.
As part of Paroba’s ongoing commitment to staying on top of evolving beauty trends, students in this program also have the option to pursue specialty certification in the iStraight Japanese Relaxer System.
Specialty certification allows you to expand your billable offerings and provide modern, in-demand services.
Is a Career in Hair Design Right for You? Get More Info…
If you’re interested in learning more about careers in Hair Design and exploring whether Paroba College is the right fit for you, fill out the form on this page to receive more information.
To speak to a friendly and knowledgeable Paroba Admissions Representative, call 1-888-701-6530.
* Program length when completed in normal time.