Get Your Beauty College Questions Answered ASAP
1) What are the requirements to start school?
In order to start school here at Paroba College you must have at least completed high school or your GED and be a US citizen or an Eligible non-citizen.
When enrolling you must provide the following:
- Picture ID (driver’s license, military ID or passport)
- Social Security Card
- High School Diploma or GED
- 4 Emergency Contacts
- Alien Resident Card or US Naturalization Papers (if applicable)
- $100 Registration Fee
2) What is the class schedule?
Classes are offered Monday – Wednesday 8am – 6:30pm.
3) Do you have financial aid available?
Yes! We are nationally accredited, so we do offer financial aid for those that qualify. Our school code when applying for FAFSA online is: 014396.
4) What sets your programs apart from other schools?
- Eyelash Extensions
- Chemical Peel
- Airbrush Makeup
Our Cosmetology program also comes with extra certifications which are:
- Brazilian Blowout
- I-Straight Japanese Relaxer
Our Barbering program is a TRUE barbering program. Most schools offer a hair design or cosmetology program with an aspect in barbering but your license will say Cosmetologist NOT Barber. Here at Paroba College when you go through our barber program and pass
the State Board, your license will say Barber!
5) How do the programs at your school work?
When going to school at Paroba College you will start in Phase 1 of your program. Phase 1 is in the classroom lead by your instructor. You will generally have a few hours of theory and then most of the day will be hands on instruction.
Phase 2 of your training is on the floor. Barbers and Cosmetologists will be on the salon floor working on clients’ hair. Estheticians will be working on clients in the hair removal room as well as in the spa. Cosmetologists will also be working in the hair removal room doing waxing and doing manicures and pedicures in the salon.